As Christians, we believe all we have comes from God, and it is our honor and opportunity to give out of the blessings we’ve received. Giving and stewardship are essential to our growth in faith; our giving changes the world and us.
There are several ways to give financially to Christ the King:
- Through a financial pledge
- Each year in the fall, the people of CTK have the opportunity to make a financial pledge (or estimate of giving) for the following year. Pledges allow us to create an accurate budget.
- Through giving in worship
- Offerings are received at worship services to further the mission and ministry of CTK.
- Through special giving opportunities
- Throughout the year, CTK offers special giving opportunities for various projects and mission outside our regular operating budget.
- By mailing or dropping off gifts in the church office
- Your gifts are welcomed and make a difference however you choose to give.
We thank you for your generosity to Christ the King and to God’s mission. If you have any questions about giving to CTK, contact Financial Secretary Scott Freburg.